The AmazeWorks Middle School Curriculum engages students to consider:
- Who do I want to be in this world?
- What are my beliefs, values, habits of mind, SEL skills, etc.?
- How do I want to be in this world?
- What are my actions, behaviors, how I treat others, how I treat myself, etc.?
- Are they congruent with WHO I want to be?
- How do I want others to see me?
- Do others see me in the same way that I see myself in terms of WHO and HOW I want to be in this world?
- How can my beliefs, values, attitudes, actions, and behaviors more consistently represent WHO and HOW I want to be in this world as well as how I want OTHERS to see me?
These lessons are a sample from our AmazeWorks Middle School Curriculum. Each lesson in the full curriculum is video-based with journal and discussion questions. Lessons also connect to the AmazeWorks Conditions for Belonging framework, Anti-Bias Education model, and Social-Emotional Learning competencies for adult and student learners.